Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Rubba Dub Tub ♥

I have the house to myself for a whole week & so far i've enjoyed it!
All thanx to my friends! Yes....
I Do Love My Friends ♥

Saturday ♥ - My Mum & Brother travelled to Scotland & left me all home alone, so my lovely friend Piff come to stay for the night! I cooked her a candle lit meal & we watched a film!
Sausage & Mash ♥
Sunday ♥ - My lovely friend's Anthony, Piff & her boyfriend Ste stayed over & her dog Marley! We watched films, got a take-away & had a laugh. Was really lovely to see my best friend because he lives too bloody far away!
Monday ♥ - My first night alone which was rather boring, I had a bubble bath & went to sleep haha!
Tuesday ♥ - Woke up feeling sorry for myself & dotted around the house all day untill I ended up with 2 of my brother's friends knocking on who decided to burn some unwanted wood & cardboard in the back garden & cook anything they could find!
Marc & Matthew Entertaing Themselves ♥

I got rid of them & went to meet my lovely Jasmine at work & had a drink while waiting for her to finish! We got her stuff & walked back to mine!

For a few week we have discussed having a bath together, which originally was a drunken decision but we decided to go through with it finally!

♥ Candle Lit Bubble Bath
♥ Ipod Dock
♥ Champagne

It was a very lovely experiance & we enjoyed it! We then got some food, watched a film & had a cuddle on the sofa! (& cuddled up again when we woke up)
Before our Bath ♥
In The Bath ♥
After ♥
Legs ♥
Cuddling This Morning ♥

So the week is not yet over but for now the blog is ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment